This puja is also often performed by monks in order to illuminate the mind and to
deepen their understanding of the Dharma scriptures.
Manjushri is one of the most prominent Bodhisattvas in the Mahayana Sutras who manifested as a student of Buddha Shakyamuni in ancient times. He brandishes a sword in his right hand, cutting away our ignorance and negative states of mind which form the basis of all our suffering. In his left hand is a magnificent blue lotus flower, on which rests the Great Wisdom Sutra.
Available in Small and Medium puja sizes, depending on the scale of the problem.
- Understanding and learning
- Better communication skills
- Mental clarity
- Sharp insight
- Powerful memory
- Deeper understanding of Dharma
- The Power of Prayers by H.E. Tsem Rinpoche
* Puja costs are determined by the type and size of the pujas, the extent of offerings required, token monetary offerings for the puja practitioners, and to cover the running costs of the Puja House. To learn more about our pujas, please contact us.
*Pujas will be completed within 14 days after confirmation of payment or from date of receipt of all necessary information, whichever is later.