"Stupas have been created for thousands of years as a monument to bless the environment, bless the animals, bless the people, protect people from dangerous natural disasters and generally create harmony in the land. Everyone should create these holy stupas wherever they are." ~ H.E. Tsem Rinpoche.
The 15-ft Vajrayogini Stupa in the Kechara Forest Retreat is a spiritual monument symbolising the stainless enlightened mind of a Buddha and the path to enlightenment.
Stupas are so blessed and powerful that even merely looking at one or making offerings towards one opens the karma for deeper spiritual practice and plants the imprints for Enlightenment. Even animals near a holy stupa will be blessed and healed on many levels and ultimately take a better rebirth near the Dharma.
Kechara's Vajrayogini Stupa is designed in the style of the Stupa of Enlightenment (Jangchub Chorten) which celebrates Buddha's defeat over the forces of ignorance and symbolises his enlightenment under the bodhi tree in Bodhgaya. It is traditionally constructed in strict accordance to scriptural instructions - from the dimensions of every step to the traditional carvings that adorn the stupa - and consecrated by qualified monks from Gaden Monastery.
In addition to the blessings of the stupa itself, the Vajrayogini Stupa contains billions of Buddha images, mantras, and holy items from High Lamas, enshrined here to bless all who cross paths with this holy stupa, including:
- The robes of H.H. Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang
- The robes of H.H. Kyabje Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche
- The rilbu (holy pills) of H.H. Trijang Rinpoche
- Blessed khata from H.E. Lakar Rinpoche
- Robes and blessed powder from H.E. Sherab Rinpoche
- Lama Tsongkhapa tsa tsas and images
- High lama images
- 108 Heruka tsa tsas
- >1000 Vajrayogini tsa tsas
- Manjushri tsa tsas
- Dorje Shugden tsa tsas
- Wealth Vases
- Eight Auspicious Signs
- Selected chakras
- Selected Dharma texts and Buddha images
- Protector string
- Hard drives containing billions of Vajrayogini images, scriptures and mantras
- Traditional rolled mantras including:
- Green Tara
- White Tara
This stupa is the first of its kind in the region and a beacon of blessings and merits for those fortunate enough to see or be a part of this iconic project.
Believing that all good things should be shared, we invite you to make a contribution towards the costs of constructing and maintaining this holy stupa. This will be a very powerful offering – by your contribution, you are making it possible for so many people to connect to Buddha Vajrayogini and her blessings, now and in the future. For as long as the stupa exists and for every person who is benefited, or makes prayers, offerings or circumambulations at this stupa, you receive a continuous stream of merit and blessings for having contributed to its existence.
* This is an offering item and no actual product will be shipped.
- GoodReview by Kah Luen
- GoodReview by Kah Luen
- Support the upkeepReview by Pang Koow
- A great opportunityReview by Christine
- STUPA FUNDReview by CHERLYN