Traditionally made once every ten years, ruels contain more than 90 ingredients and are extremely rare and difficult to come by. The energies of fierce and protective deities such as Yamantaka are sealed within the ruels through extensive prayers and rituals for three consecutive nights by only the most senior and advanced members of the monastic community.
Directions for Use
- Wear as a pendant
- Hang in the car
- Keep in your pocket, wallet or bag
- Place a ruel in the four corners of your home for supreme protection against harm and negativities
- Hang over the front door
- Place on the altar
- Keep in a clean and dry place
- The people whom I meet are more kindly than beforeReview by Christine
Thank you vey much for Wai Meng's kindly help and advices. (Reviewed on 11/6/2015)
- ExcellentReview by Karin
- tIBETAN rOO pENDANTReview by hi cody liao
hI SIR OR MDM,
asking about if i live in singapore still can order... any instruction about this tibetan roo pendant..
codyliao (Reviewed on 2/5/2013)